Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Year!

Its a New Year! Its time for new beginnings and to look back at the past year and be thankful for all that you are blessed with. 2011 was a pretty good year if i don't say so myself; although it wasn't easy and definitely had its ups and downs, its moments of disappointments and sadness but more importantly its great moments of happiness. i shared many things with the ones i love and it surly makes for one of the best years of my life! I had the wonderful opportunity to marry my sweetheart and man of my dreams for time and all Eternity... i mean how does it get any better that that!

I'm looking forward to 2012 and for all of the experience that my heavenly father has in store for me and am excited to share another year with my wonderful husband.. its such a blessing to have a husband in my life that loves and supports me in every way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment