Monday, January 9, 2012

Bitter Sweet!

So today Josh and I went to the bookstore to buy his ridiculously price calculus book that totaled $165.00 ... FOR ONE BOOK you would think they thought college kids were rich or something! Anyway so then we headed out for our weekly stop at Costco for some cheap pizza, and while we were driving i was talking to josh about his class schedule and it came to me that this is our last semester at CSI which means only 5 more months of Twin Falls. I started to tear up... i have really come to love twin falls, i love the area and the people. Twin has brought me a new outlook on life, it was the first move i made away from home, living on my own, being baptised, and meeting the man of my dreams. what a great 2 years it has been and I'm looking forward to the next 5 months!

... But i just remind myself there is alot more to life and moving away will bring many more blessings to our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment